COVID-19 COMPANY UPDATE: CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR LATEST POLICY
WE ARE CURRENTLY OPERATING UNDER NORMAL HOURS MON-FRI 8 A.M. – 4 P.M.
Porch Conversion of Seneca is an award-winning sunroom, screen porch, patio enclosure and EZE Breeze window installer for South Carolina and northern Georgia. Our service area includes Seneca, Clemson and Greenville, SC as well as Hartwell, Anderson, Lavonia and Toccoa, GA. Call us today at 864-888-1620.
Wonderful Views of South Carolina's Natural Beauty
Let Porch Conversion of Seneca turn your porch into a place to build memories
Your Place to Relax, Read a Book or Entertain!
Why Just Dream? Porch Conversion of Seneca Can Help You Make It Happen!
Visit Us at 10239 Clemson Blvd, Suite 140 in Seneca
Make your next home improvement project a Porch Conversion of Seneca Sunroom with EZE Breeze Windows. Let the outside natural beauty of northwestern South Carolina into your home in a comfort-controlled, pest-free 3-Season or 4-Season Sunroom. Our custom-fit sunroom solutions will become a gathering place for family and friends and a relaxing “special” addition to your home for years to come. Call Porch Conversion of Seneca at 864-888-1620 today, or use our online Free Estimate form.
Porch Conversion of Seneca has served Seneca and nearby communities for more than 20 years with sunrooms, screened porches, patio enclosures and EZE Breeze vinyl windows. As community members just like you, we work hard to earn your trust and referrals for a job well done. No matter which you end up choosing for your added indoor comfort, we’ll bring the same commitment to superior design and installation that has helped us receive the Angie’s List Service Award four years in a row!
Porch Conversion of Seneca has worked with hundreds of homeowners and built many different styles of sunrooms. It’s been our experience that the happiest homeowners are those who plan how they will use their new sunroom. For example:
- Add new furnishings, including outdoor style furniture, tables and chairs for meals and entertaining
- Include decorative plants and flowers in selected places to “bring the outdoors inside.”
- Add sunroom window shades to those walls that face the rising or setting sun during certain hours of the day
- Include entertainment centers, like digital TVs so children or grandchildren can enjoy movies or play video games.
- Custom exterior lighting to accent the new room, particularly if it is near a pool.
- Install indoor/outdoor carpeting.
- Depending on the size of the sunroom, you may want to add more than one door.
- If you think you may want to add a spa in the future, speak with Porch Conversion of Seneca so the sunroom is constructed with those plans in mind.
Most sunrooms are built as “add-ons” to the rear of the home. You may have a special situation with how your house is built. Perhaps the back of your house has different wall sizes, or maybe you’d like the sunroom built as a second story above your existing patio. We’ve seen a lot of different configurations.
Size and location will affect construction costs, of course. Before you make your mind up, have a general idea of what you like and meet with Porch Conversion of Seneca to finalize your plans.